how can we help you?

My contact information in the startup overview is incorrect. What now?

Are the data under Contact and billing details incorrect? Then you can adjust this by clicking back a few steps and entering the correct information. You can change the address of your cooperating spouse in the 'Kennismaking' (Introduction) step, you can change the business address in the 'Jouw zaak' (Your business) step.

You can always change this information later on My Liantis in the application 'Mijn sociaal statuut' (My social statute) under the theme 'Ik als zelfstandige' (Me as an independent).

Please note: Having the address that is included in the CBE database changed costs 101 euros. If you are moving soon, it may be interesting to change your domicile address to the new address.