how can we help you?

Where can I send my Dimona declaration?

When employees enter or leave your company, you must report this to the National Social Security Office (NSSO) (Rijksdienst voor Sociale Zekerheid (RSZ)) via a Dimona declaration. You can easily send in a Dimona declaration online in the Dimona application, under the theme Employees on My Liantis.


With the Dimona application you can register the entry and exit of your employees with the NSSO (RSZ). The National Social Security Office collects and distributes the basic administrative data and takes care of collecting the social employer and employee contributions. You must therefore report all staff changes to the NSSO via a Dimona declaration.

Can't find this tile? Then contact your trusted contact person. You can find this under the theme Contact on My Liantis.