how can we help you?

Where can I change my contact details?

You can always change your contact details such as your telephone number and e-mail address on My Liantis in the application 'Mijn sociaal statuut' under the theme 'Ik als zelfstandige'.  Once in 'Mijn sociaal statuut', click on 'Mijn profiel' - 'Mijn contactgegevens'.


How do I change my domicile address?

Your domicile address is the address at which you are registered in the population register. When you start up your sole proprietorship, your domicile address automatically becomes the social address of your company. If you move, this social address will be automatically adjusted in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) and your personal file at Liantis.

If you want the address of your business at an address other than your domicile address, you can contact an enterprise counter in your area by e-mail or telephone.

More info can also be found on our site.