You can log in to My Liantis in various ways, for example with itsme®. We will explain you how you can do this in a quick and easy way.
itsme® is a smartphone app that allows you to prove your identity and log in to various websites and government applications.
What do you need?
Logging into websites and government applications with itsme® is very simple. You need three things in order to start:
- a smartphone
- your bank card
- a bank card reader
How do I activate itsme®?
You can quickly activate itsme® in a few steps:
- Install the itsme®-app on your smartphone.
- Have your bank card with the corresponding bank card reader ready
- Open the app and click on "Activate itsme". Fill in your telephone number.
- Select your bank. You will now be forwarded to your selected bank. Depending on the bank, the next steps will look differently. Do you have the application of your bank on your smartphone? Then you will be forwarded and will be asked to log in to your bank app using your bank card reader.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will be forwarded back to the itsme-app. You will now have to enter a 5-digit code that you will receive via a text message.
- Now you can fill in a personal itsme®-code that you will be able to use to verify your identity.
Once your itsme®-account is activated, you can log in to My Liantis via the button Log in with itsme®. Follow the steps displayed on the screen.
You can also log in to My Liantis with eID. Find out how to do that here.