Logging in to My Liantis can be done in various ways, for example with your eID®. We will explain how to do this quickly and easily.
You can register and confirm your identity online using your electronic identity card. Via a card reader, all data on the chip of your identity card is read out and the website or application can confirm who you are and grant you access.
What do you need?
- Your identity card
- The pin code of your identity card (4 numbers)
- The eID software
- An identity card reader
How do I install the eID-software?
Are you using your electronic identity card for the first time? Then you have to install the eID software first on your laptop or computer. You can do this in a few simple steps
- Browse to eid.belgium.be to install the eID software. Click on ‘Free download’.
- Click on ‘Accept and download’. The download screen will now appear.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the installation.
Are you experiencing difficulties when installing the eID-software? Via this link you will find step by step by means of pictures what you have to do.
Log into My Liantis with your eID
Once you have installed the eID-software, you can log into My Liantis. You can easily do this by clicking on the ‘Log in with eID or Itsme®’ button.
Select ‘Log in with eID card reader’ and follow the steps on the screen.
Logging in via eID isn’t possible
Sometimes it is not possible to log in with your eID. Fortunately, there are several ways to help you. Let's list them.
- Consult the overview of frequently asked questions on the website of eID.
- Contact eID in case you can’t directly find a solution on their website
- Contact your trusted contact person or Liantis Service Center via the button ‘Help’ at the bottom of this page.
You can also log into My Liantis with itsme®. Discover here how to do this.