If you are unable to log in to My Liantis via the normal way but are able to log in via an incognito or private window, we suspect that certain cookies in your browser are preventing you from logging in and you should delete your cookies.
How do I delete cookies in Google Chrome?
Follow the steps below to do this:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
3. Select More tools > Clear browsing data
4. A window opens. Tick off the boxes for Browsing history and Cookies and other site data if it is not ticked off already and select next to Time range "All time".
5. Click on Clear data
How do I delete cookies in Edge?
1. Open Microsoft Edge.
2. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select Settings
3. Select Privacy, search, and services > go to Clear browsing data
4. Click on Choose what to clear, you will now get the following screen
5. Select All time under Time range and tick off the following boxes:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
The other boxes may be left unchecked.
6. Click on Clear now